Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-21 Origin: Site
Wetsuits are an integral part of any water sport kit. The right girls' wetsuits should provide your child with warmth, protect against UV rays, and be multifunctional. You also want a durable wetsuit to avoid contant replacement of the wetsuit. In our selection of the best girls’ wetsuits, we also considered style and colors to match preferred choices for girls. Other considerations were comfort, suitability across seasons, and ease of maintenance.
This option is one eye candy full wetsuit, and the bright colors with the floral patterns will sure be a pull for girls. The girls’ wetsuit is made using two materials; Neoprene and Nylon. These three provide comfort, durability and proof the body against the elements. We especially love the excellent thermal insulation, making the suit perfect for scuba diving while keeping the body warm. The buttocks and arms have tight suturing, which further aids in temperature retention.
What we love about this wetsuit;
· The wetsuit comes with UV UPF 50+ sun protection which shields the kids’ delicate skin from the harmful sun rays.
· It also features a shark-skin design around the chest area, which reduces water resistance and increases water buoyancy, improving the child's performance.
· The wetsuit has a zipper closure with a cord attached that makes it easier to put the wetsuit on and off.
· It is available in multiple colors; you can choose one according to your preference.
This Shorty Girls Wetsuit is an excellent choice for various water activities, including snorkeling, water diving, scuba diving, wading sports, and free diving, among others. It is a stylish wetsuit with its shorty design sure to please your daughter, adding freedom and comfort. It also makes it perfect for the summer, spring, and autumn seasons. The material makes the wetsuit supper stretchy for all kinds of water activities, and it is also durable to withstand all the kids' rough play. It is available in black, pink and blue.
What we love about the wetsuit;
· It uses 2.5mm SCR Neoprene with Nylon on both sides, making it elastic and an excellent thermal insulator.
· The material also offers further protection against abrasion from reefs and jellyfish stings.
· It uses flatlock stitching for more comfort.
· It comes with UPF 50+ for protection against ultraviolet rays.
The ZCCO Girls Shorty Wetsuit is another stylish design for your girls and should be perfect for girls. The short sleeves and short legs add much character to the suit, making it excellent even for out-of-the-water activities.
The neoprene and nylon material has a thickness of 2.5mm, which insulates their body protecting them from heat loss. The colorful themes also go hand in hand with the kids’ imagination adding to water sports fun.
Some of the features we like are;
· The material is durable enough to protect against scratches and bruises
· It uses high-density and high-quality flatlock stitching, which adds to the cloth's durability and improves body comfort.
· The bodysuit aids in easy floating, which helps your kid learn the various skills faster
· It protects against skin irritation from any pollution in the water.
SABOLAY's Girls 2mm One Piece Short Sleeve Colorful Wetsuit for Swimming Snorkeling is perfect for young girls to teenagers. Its style makes it excellent for varied water sports like snorkeling, kayaking, surfing, scuba diving, paddling, canoeing, and swimming.
It is still an excellent option for beach events and family parties. The suit is built for comfort, safety, and performance and the neoprene material with the high-strength nylon thread also helps guarantee durability. The standout features of the wetsuit are;
· It comes with UV UPF 50+, which protects the kids’ delicate skins from sunburns and harmful sun radiation.
· It is easy to dress and undress thanks to the short sleeves and legs and the zipper closure with a cord.
· The material and shark-skin design aids in fast movement in the water and is elastic for comfort.
· The wetsuit dries easily, and it is easy to clean, making for easy maintenance and a comfortable time out of the water.
A full-length wetsuit provides far much better protection as it covers all the skin making it perfect for activities where all the body will be immersed. The SABOLAY girls’ full-length wetsuit is ideal for activities that need such protection.
With 2mm neoprene, your daughter will be safe from any scratches or jellyfish stings. It is also designed to last, so you will not be looking for a replacement anytime soon. The stitching provides further strength and prevents any risk of the seams ripping. Other standout features of this wetsuit include;
· It keeps your child warm in temperatures as low as 10 degrees Celsius, and it's excellent for autumn, spring, and summer seasons.
· It comes in a range of sizes
· It has a zipper closure
· Allows for flexibility, and it is highly stretchable.
Dive & Sail is the leading brand in the girls’ wetsuits industry which explains the high number of suits on this list. This is the suit to pick for a change of color themes, especially if your daughter loves warm colors. It has a thicker 2.5mm material with 90% Neoprene and 10% Nylon.
The whole suit is streamlined, and your daughter will appreciate the flexibility that comes with the added elasticity. The quality stitching is also excellent for adding strength and preventing rashes by using minimal seam placement.
This cartoon-theme-inspired full wetsuit is another colorful addition to the Dive & Sail bet girls' wetsuits collection. The cartoon graphics on the sleeves will fire up the kid’s imagination, building interest in their water sports. The suit comes with a quality YKK zipper complete with a bracelet-style drawstring.
It ensures easy dressing and undressing and a secure fit even in the most aggressive water sports. Thanks to the hardy neoprene material, the wetsuit also shields against sunburns, stings, and bruises. A shark design is essential in improving buoyancy and easy floating on water.
The final option is the DIVE & SAIL 2.5MM Girls Cute Colorful Full Wetsuit, and it is perfect if your girl loves bold and bright colors. However, the suit is more than just colors as it matches its style with reliable quality on protection and performance fronts.
For instance, the wetsuit has UV UPF 50+ for protection against the sun's harmful effects on the skin. It also keeps your child warm while underwater in most seasons. The suit also features a round collar at the back, offering further protection.
These eight girls' wetsuits form an excellent starting point for your shortlist of the best girls' wetsuits. They are excellent for various seasons, and whether you want them for your daughters or as a gift, you cannot go wrong with any option here. Be sure to pick the right sizes using the charts provided at the store.